Wednesday, January 12, 2011
90% is ATTITUDE
“There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.”
~ W. Clement Stone
Considering how easy it can be to focus on the negative aspects of our daily existence, I am making it a goal to verbalize five things everyday that made me feel happy, smile, or had a positive effect on my day.
Here's my list for Tuesday, Jan. 11, 2011:
1. Seeing Toomer's Corner knee deep in toilet paper
2. My sweet daughter & her jiffy pop tummy
3. Angel Action for spreading their wings to protect the innocent beginnning with Matthew Shepard to Elizabeth Edwards to the slain in Arizona this past weekend from the vile hate and bigotry spewed by those who choose to remain ignorant.
4. Positive network connections and great advice from former recipients of the Toyota International Teacher Program as I prepare my application for the TITP to South Africa
5. Sleeping in late on a snow day after Auburn won the BCS National Championship!
at 10:19 AM