The always inspirational, Jennifer LaGarde, shared the video below and I just had to share it with my teachers. I want to be just like Tim every day and do the Dance Off Of Magic on my way into work! What about you?
- Instead of saying 'teaching,' let's start saying 'learning.'
- Let's stop saying we are trying to increase 'rigor,' and let's start saying that we are trying to create an environment that 'appropriately challenges' our students.
- Instead of saying 'professional development,' let's start saying 'self-directed growth'
- Instead of differentiated instruction start saying 'personalized or customized learning.
- Let's stop saying 'assessment' and let's start saying 'input and feedback tool.'
- I challenge you to replace the word 'meeting' with the word 'gathering.'
Each week I send out to faculty and staff an #iCONNECT Tech Tips Newsletter made with Smore. Please feel free to share these with your teachers as well.